By order of the Squadron Commander, Lt.Col. Robert P. Hartigan, CAP:
1. All members must be Safety current to attend the regularly scheduled meeting of the Lakefront Thunderbirds Composite Squadron 236. Current members who are not safety current should login to e-Services and take an online Safety Briefing.
2. Any member without the required training credentials, e.g. Cadet Protection Policy Training, must be supervised by the Squadron Commander or Officer of the Day.
3. Uniform of the Day: Cadets BDU Sleeves down. Seniors BDU or BBDU sleeves down or Corporate Work Uniform. All cadets should prepare for uniform inspection and Cadet Oath.
4. All Members must present a valid membership card during sign in!
5. All cadets should prepare to participate in Safety Briefing & Activity
6. Cadets needing a practical drill & ceremonies test for promotion consideration must make prior arrangements and schedule the test before the start of the meeting.
7. Agenda and Schedule is below.
14 AUG 2014 - Emergency Services/Safety
1850-1900 Sign-In/ ID card Check/ Medical Emergency Forms Check (Cadet Matousek)
1900-1910 Opening Ceremonies/ Uniform Inspection (Flt CC or Flt Sgt)
1915-1930 Flight Commander’s Time (Drill & Ceremonies) 15 min
1930-1940 Break 10min (Wingman)
Emergency Services/Safety 70 min
1940-2020 Safety Briefing: Flight-line Marshaling (Cadet Matousek) 40min
2020-2050 Activity: ES (Cadet Matousek assisted by Lt.Col. Hartigan )
2050-2100 Commander’s Call 10min (Sq CC)
2100-2130 Squadron Commander’s Open Office