1. Officer of the Day is Capt. Peet McCain
2. Cadet Officer of the Day is Cadet 2nd Lt. Brent Ellis
3. Uniform of the Day is Short Sleeve or Long Sleeve Blues, with tie & no ribbons.
4. Cadets will be asked to recite the Cadet Oath as part of achievement testing.
5. Senior Members should review the Yeager Award materials and prepare for testing during the meeting.
6. Any Senior Member that still needs to complete Level One please make plans to complete before month's end.
7. Members meeting the following criteria on 30 November 2014 will be transferred to the Ohio Wing Reserve Squadron:
a. Any member that has not been safety current for 90 consecutive days
b. Any cadet member that has failed to progress more than 2 achievements in 6 months.
c. Any member that has not completed require CPPT training.
d. Any member that has not attended any CAP meeting in 120 consecutive days.
Agenda and Schedule is below.
Aerospace Education Seminar
1850-1900 Sign-In/ ID card Check/ Medical Emergency Forms Check -- All members
1900-1910 Opening Ceremonies/ Uniform Inspection -- All members
1915-1930 Flight Commander’s Time (Drill & Ceremonies) 15 min -- Cadets
1915-1930 Officers Call 15 minutes -- Senior Members
1930-1940 Break 10min -- All members
Aerospace Education 70 min -- Cadets
Professional Development 70 min -- Seniors
1940-2050 Yeager Award Test prep -- Senior members & officer candidates
1940-2020 Aerospace Seminar 1 - Cadets
2020-2050 Aerospace Seminar 2 - All available members
2050-2100 Cadet Oath & Commander’s Call 10min
2100-2130 Squadron Commander’s Open Office