posted Jul 2, 2014, 12:00 PM by email@example.com
updated Jul 2, 2014, 12:05 PM
By order of the Squadron Commander, Lt.Col. Robert P. Hartigan, CAP:
03 JUL 2014 - Personal Leadership
- All members must be Safety current to attend the regularly scheduled meeting of the Lakefront Thunderbirds Composite Squadron 236.
- Any member without the required training credentials, e.g. Cadet Protection Policy Training, must be supervised by the Squadron Commander or Officer of the Day.
- Officer of the Day is Captain Charles Summers
- Cadet Non Commissioned Officer of the Day is Cadet SSgt. Anthony Matousek
- Uniform of the Day is Short Sleeve Blues, No Tie, No Ribbons
- All cadets should prepare to participate in Character Development Forums.
- Agenda and Schedule is below.
1850-1900 Sign-In/ ID card Check/ Medical Emergency Forms Check
1900-1910 Opening Ceremonies/ Uniform Inspection
1915-1930 Flight Commander’s Time (Drill & Ceremonies) 15 min
1930-1940 Break 10min
Character Development 70 min
1940-2020 Just Following Orders p.31 40min
2020-2050 Land Mines p.24 30min
2050-2100 Commander’s Call 10min
2100-2130 Squadron Commander’s Open Office